This award recognizes, educators, teaching artists, school administrators or school volunteers that have demonstrated significant support or participation in activities which foster excellence in, appreciation of, or access to arts education in the State of Arizona. Previous individual honorees cannot be nominated again.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted or reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated leadership in arts learning which may include areas of access, participation, engagement, partnership, and collaboration.
- How the nominee’s actions have contributed to arts education.
- The effect this nominee’s work had on the lives of others through arts education.
- How this nominee has helped extend the impact of arts education to the whole school community.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE NOMINATION FORM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will accept only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile up to 3 letters of support for your nominee and upload with your nomination.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.