This award recognizes educators, teaching artists, school administrators or school volunteers that have demonstrated significant support or participation in activities which foster excellence in, appreciation of, or access to arts education in the State of Arizona.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted or reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated leadership in arts learning which may include areas of access, participation, engagement, partnership, and collaboration.
- How have the nominee’s actions contributed to arts education?
- What effect has this nominee’s work had on the lives of others through arts education?
- How has this nominee’s helped extend the impact of arts education to the whole school community?
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE APPLICATION BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will be accepting only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile multiple letters of support for your nominee and upload in a single application.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.