This award recognizes a nonprofit arts organization or a school that has demonstrated significant support for or participation in activities fostering excellence in, appreciation of, or access to arts education in the State of Arizona.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted of reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated excellence and leadership in arts learning which may include areas of access, participation, engagement, partnership, and collaboration.
- How the organization or school has contributed to the field of arts education?
- How has the organization or school supported arts learning in new or engaging ways?
- How has the organization or school extended the impact of arts education to the whole school community?
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE APPLICATION BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will be accepting only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile multiple letters of support for your nominee and upload in a single application.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.