This award recognizes organizations that have demonstrated significant support or participation in activities which foster excellence in, appreciation of, or access to arts in the State of Arizona.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted of reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions,
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated involvement at a leadership level through significant programs or activities that engage Arizonans in arts activities in their communities.
- How has this organization’s work promoted the impact and sustainability of the arts community?
- How has this nominee promoted community development through the arts?
- What effect has this nominee’s work in the arts had on the lives of others in their community?
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE APPLICATION BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will be accepting only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile multiple letters of support for your nominee and upload in a single application.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.