This award recognizes organizations that have demonstrated significant support or participation in activities which foster excellence in, appreciation of, or access to arts in the State of Arizona. Previous community honorees cannot be nominated again for at least five years after they were previously recognized.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted of reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions,
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated involvement at a leadership level through significant programs or activities that engage Arizonans in arts activities in their communities.
- How this organization’s work has promoted the impact and sustainability of the arts community.
- How this nominee has promoted community development through the arts.
- What effect this nominee’s work in the arts has had on the lives of others in their community.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE NOMINATION FORM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will accept only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile up to 3 letters of support for your nominee and upload with your nomination.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.