This award recognizes large, private businesses (100+ employees), that have demonstrated significant support locally or statewide, through a contribution of time, energy, personnel, expertise and/or financial support or by participation in activities which foster excellence in, appreciation of, or access to the arts.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted of reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated involvement at a leadership level through significant contributions of financial support, time, advocacy and engagement with the arts and culture in one or more communities in Arizona.
- How is this business’s and/or its employees involved in the arts?
- How long has the business actively supported the arts in Arizona, and what unique contribution has it made to the arts in Arizona?
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE APPLICATION BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will be accepting only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile multiple letters of support for your nominee and upload in a single application.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.