This award recognizes a nonprofit arts organization or a school that has demonstrated significant support for or participation in activities fostering excellence in, appreciation of, or access to arts education in the State of Arizona. Previous organization/school honorees cannot be nominated again for at least five years after they were previously recognized.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted or reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated excellence and leadership in arts learning which may include areas of access, participation, engagement, partnership, and collaboration.
- How the organization or school contributed to the field of arts education
- How the organization or school is supporting arts learning in new or engaging ways.
- How the organization or school has extended the impact of arts education to the whole school community.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE NOMINATION FORM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will accept only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile up to 3 letters of support for your nominee and upload with your nomination.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.