- This award recognizes small, for-profit businesses (1-99 employees), that demonstrate significant support locally or statewide for the arts through contribution(s) of time, energy, personnel, expertise, financial support and/or other activities which foster excellence in, appreciation of, or access to the arts. This category is not limited to arts-related businesses and may include retail, hospitality, services, manufacturing or any other business sector. Previous business honorees cannot be nominated again for at least five years after they were previously recognized.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted of reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated involvement at a leadership level through significant contributions of financial support, time, advocacy and engagement with the arts and culture in one or more communities in Arizona.
- How this business is and/or its employees are involved in the arts.
- Length of time the business has actively supported the arts in Arizona, and unique contribution(s) it has made to the arts in Arizona.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE NOMINATION FORM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will accept only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile up to 3 letters of support for your nominee and upload with your nomination.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.