Arizona Citizens for the Arts Student Design Contest
Join arts, cultural, and creative leaders and supporters to advocate for and celebrate arts and culture in our state. Raise awareness of arts advocacy and the importance of arts in our communities across the Arizona.
Submit your design to be voted on by the public.
The winner will receive a $100 CASH PRIZE and their design will be featured on the 2018 Arts Congress Tote available to all attendees and state legislators at Arts Congress on February 19, 2018.
Accepting submissions now until December 6, 2017.
Voting begins December 11, 2017
1. The design contest is open to all Arizona high school students.
2. One entry per student.
3. Original, digitally rendered or converted, artwork, black and white.
4. Entries should be clean, simple and bold to suitably transfer to a tote bag.
5. Entries must be at least 12” x 10” to fit within provided space on tote.
6. Artwork must be submitted digitally as a high resolution (300dpi) JPEG
7. Deadline: December 6, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
8. After review of submission, you will be notified of voting procedures and provided a link to the contest that may be shared with friends and family and across social media platforms.
9. The voting period will be December 11, 2017 - December 22, 2017. Voting will close at 5:00 p.m.
10. All entries will be reviewed, any that do not adhere to the guidelines will be disqualified before the voting period begins.