Arizona Citizens for the Arts acts as the eyes, ears and voice of the nonprofit arts and culture sector in Arizona – at the State Legislature, in local city halls and in partnerships with business and community leaders involved in building and supporting quality of life in Arizona. ...
Get the Latest
Breaking news: The State Budget and the Arts
Executive Budget excludes appropriation for the state Arts Commission On Friday, January 15th, Governor Do...
Prop 123 Endorsed by Arizona Citizens for the Arts
Arts Education in Arizona is in Trouble
Students who receive NO art instruction
Percentage of Schools without Qualified Art & Music teachers
Percentage of Schools that Offer Instruction in all 4 Arts Disciplines
Percent of schools that spend less than $1 per pupil on art supplies, fields trips and classrooms
Help Us Change the arts landscape in Arizona!
Show your Support for Arts & Culture and Arts Education by donating today. Your dollars support our efforts to act as your eyes and ears at civic meetings, at the state legislature, and in conversations with key decision makers. We advocate for the issues that matter to you and put out the call to action when it is needed most.
Arts Activist $100
- Our deep gratitude and a letter acknowledging your gift
- Timely action alerts & Newsletters
- Invitations to special events
- 1 complimentary registration for Arts Congress
Arts Advocate $300
- Arts Activist Benefits+
- the opportunity to purchase two (2) discounted tickets for the Governor’s Arts Awards ceremony
Arts Champion $500
- Arts Advocate Benefits+
- two (2) invitations for the Governor’s Arts Awards Nominee receptions
Arts Hero $1,000
- Arts Champion Benefits+
- two (2) invitations to at least two (2) annual arts policy “salons”
- 2 tickets to the annual Governor’s Arts Awards
- Name recognition in our annual Governor’s Arts Awards
- 2 tickets to our annual Arts Congress