This award recognizes a living Arizona artist of significant merit, leadership or reputation whose creations or contributions enrich the state and the field of the arts. This category is open to artists of all artistic disciplines. Previous individual honorees cannot be nominated again.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted or reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Breadth and depth of the artist’s personal contribution to his or her field of artistic practice.
- Recognized impact of the individual’s work as indicated by previous honors and awards; critical reviews about the artist and his/her work; or other media recognition of the artist or his/her work.
- What the artist has done in his or her career to advance either the arts community and/or local community; or his or her local community of interest.
- What this particular artist has done in his or her field of work that sets them apart from others.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE NOMINATION FORM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will accept only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile up to 3 letters of support for your nominee and upload with your nomination.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.