This award recognizes a nonprofit arts organization or a person that has demonstrated significant support for or participation in activities fostering excellence in, appreciation of, or access to arts in the State of Arizona.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted or reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated excellence and leadership in arts administration which may include areas of access, participation, engagement, partnership, and collaboration.
- How the organization or person contributed to the field.
- How the organization or person is supporting the business of the arts in new or engaging ways.
- How the organization or person has extended the impact of the arts to the whole community.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE NOMINATION FORM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will accept only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile up to 3 letters of support for your nominee and upload with your nomination.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.