This award recognizes an individual for significant contributions to the arts in Arizona in the areas of arts leadership and personal commitment of time and talent. Previous individual honorees cannot be nominated again.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted or reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated community involvement at a leadership level through significant contributions of time, advocacy, and engagement with the arts and culture in one or more communities in Arizona.
- Demonstrated community impact as indicated by previous honors, awards, and attention in various media.
- Volunteer history and length of involvement.
- Describe the breadth and depth of the nominee’s support for various arts activities/organizations in the community and state.
- Describe, in depth, one major engagement the nominee has had with the arts in Arizona that demonstrates he or she merits this award.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE NOMINATION FORM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will accept only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile up to 3 letters of support for your nominee and upload with your nomination.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.