This award recognizes large, private and publicly-traded businesses (100+ employees), that have demonstrated significant support locally or statewide, through a contribution of time, energy, personnel, expertise and/or financial support or by participation in activities which foster excellence in, appreciation of, or access to the arts. Previous business honorees cannot be nominated again for at least five years after they were previously recognized.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted of reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated involvement at a leadership level through significant contributions of financial support, time, advocacy and engagement with the arts and culture in one or more communities in Arizona.
- How this business’s and/or its employees are involved in the arts.
- Length of time the business has actively supported the arts in Arizona, and unique contribution(s) it has made to the arts in Arizona.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE NOMINATION FORM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will accept only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile up to 3 letters of support for your nominee and upload with your nomination.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.