This award recognizes extraordinary philanthropic leadership through the contribution of financial resources to non-profit arts and culture organizations, and by encouraging the philanthropic support of others.
- Nominations will only be accepted online.
- Nominations will not be accepted or reviewed after the deadline date – there will be NO exceptions.
- Please be sure to complete the form and include all the required items.
- Submissions that omit required information will not be accepted.
- Demonstrated leadership in arts and culture philanthropy through personal financial contributions to one or more arts and cultural nonprofit organizations, and, by example, encouraging the financial support of others.
- Demonstrated impact of nominee’s philanthropy on the operations of the organization(s), expansion of programming and/or other work of significant community impact.
- The breadth of the nominee’s support of various arts activities in the community and state.
- In-depth description of one major philanthropic involvement the nominee has had with the arts and culture in Arizona that demonstrates he or she merits this award
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE NOMINATION FORM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
We will accept only ONE application per nominee.
Please be sure to compile up to 3 letters of support for your nominee and upload with your nomination.
DO NOT submit multiple applications for the same nominee.