AzDEO Student Choreography Contest
AzDEO is pleased to announce its first Student Choreography Contest. Students in Middle and High School, and College are encouraged to submit their choreography for adjudication.
- Must be based on the given theme. This year the theme is “Life’s Challenges.”
- Maximum length is 4 minutes.
- Only the choreography will be judged, but performance can affect the quality of the choreography.
- Choreography Criteria
- Composition, Originality/Creativity, Visual Effect, Interpretation of
- An artistic statement may be included.
- Must be submitted digitally to the google drive link. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7oRGbWJu-4nekF6V0JNRFl3dWc.
- MP4 format only:
- Only 4 submissions per school.
- Submissions are due Oct. 30th, Jan 30th and March 30th.
AzDEO will award a certificate to the student and school.